Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush "Honeymoon"


Okay, first impression: this powder is bomb and I'm never paying highend prices for highlighting powder ever again; so long as this exists. I dare to say it's better than my physician's formula glow mineral highlighter thingamajig and half the price. I'm kinda stuck with physicians formula's ashy behind products because my skin is sensitive. (Sidenote: Everyone and their mama knows that physicians formula products are not woc friendly). Needless to say "Bye Physicians Formula, I will not be looking ashy in your highlighter anymore." Lol tis all!


But all jokes aside, I really like this! It's been out for years and I've never noticed it while walking down the aisle at Wal-Mart. Beat's me as to why, it was literally calling out to me today. It screamed "NEAD BUY ME IM PURTY" and she was right.  She's really pretty. And if she doesn't irritate my skin she may just become HG (aka Holy Grail).


I guess because Honeymoon is baked and full of silicones she's really smooth. Not chunky at all. She really reminds me of the MAC Mineralized Skin Finishes that came out in the Sugarsweet Collection. They had some awesome veining in them as well and if I'm not mistaken one of them had some purple veining in it just like honeymoon.



It looks so natural on my skin. Now you can't see the peachy undertone, but I didn't expect to because its a pretty sheer blush. Also I'm chocolate, lol pretty self explanatory. But its not ashy right?! And that is all I can ask for. I haven't been wearing foundation and its still popping without a base. *Heartyface emoji* I'm in love. This is truly a drugstore gem!