Monday, May 22, 2017

MAC HAUL

I got the goods. My most favorite person called me and said, hey I wanna buy you something...lets drive to the mall. This was the end result! Modest, I know...but I, my dear, am pleased with everything I got.

  1. Sweet as Cocoa Blush
  2. Sweaty Betty Mascara (Mac Work it Out Collection Limited Edition)
  3. Si Si Me (Mac Fruity Juicy Collection Limited Edition)
  4. 2 Lippies from the permanent line.



Sweet As Cocoa Blush is a shimmery brown. I think its so nice for summer.


Sweaty betty is basically a teal mascara. I loved the formula of Heart Rate's Rising so much that I decided to purchase another mascara before it sold out.


Ooh, pretty packaging.

Si si me is pretty berry purple. Some people have compared it to Rebel lipstick but I don't think it has enough red in it to be a rebel dupe. On me it looks magenta. Reminds me of Petals and Peacocks or Daddy's Little Girls from the Archie's Girls Collection. It may be a wee bit deeper and more purple as I find the others to be more pink.


O is a magnificent color. It looks brown but it also has a plum, bronze duochrome to it. If I line it with brown liner it looks brown and if I line it with a burgundy it looks more plum. Gorgeous for summer. It is a total dupe for Mac Funbathing which was limited edition, as well as Oh Oh Oh from the limited edition Archie's Girls Collection.


Fresh Moroccan is a warm red with gold and copper shimmer. It's a dupe for Mac Sci-Fi Delity and another gorgeous color for summer. I can't wait to rock these with sweet as cocoa.