Tuesday, May 30, 2017

NAIL LOOK & FOTD: No Makeup Makeup

After doing my makeup and putting pink on from head to toe, I decided that I needed to complete my look with some nail polish! Isn't that neat? Not only am I doing a FOTD today, I'ma give you two for your money and give you a nail post too (because my makeup is basic AF and I needed to make this post interesting).

Anywho, I really wanted to do something girly and blue and I didn't feel like going to the nail salon. So I used the shade Gloomy from LA Colors. For a cheap polish, this sucker dried quickly and applied evenly. Below I'm only wearing 2 coats!


I am a big fan of wearing minimal makeup. My skin is extremely sensitive and prone to breakouts so I rarely wear foundation and when I do its always marketed for acne prone skin. I avoid anything with comedogenic ingredients. If you are acne-prone and in the dark about what to avoid check out the site acnemantra.com. It has a search that allows you to copy and paste the ingredients of online products to check whether it can break you out. It's awesome and very helpful. Like most days, I didn't feel like putting on base makeup and decided to just do liner, mascara, blush, and lipstick. Here is how it came out. Loving my selfie game...I call this one awkward chic HAHA.


I used NYC Color Proof 24 Hour Waterproof Eyeliner on my top lid. I usually flick my liner but didnt feel like it today. I'm so lazy. Then I applied mascara. I put my Silk Natural's blush in Babydoll on the apples of my cheeks. It's the cutest sheer pink with light shimmer. After, I lined my lips with Mac Chestnut lip liner and filled my lips in with Mac Freckletone. I topped that off with NYX lipgloss in Spongecake.