Friday, June 16, 2017

Project Pan...Forreal This Time

  

I quite literally am done. I want to feel the happiness of having a favorite product that I wear everyday. Especially with my lipsticks, I remember when I had like 10 lipsticks max...I would wear my favorites and despair when they got low. And although I felt despair, it was a great feeling of despair. It was paired with a sense of accomplishment because I loved a color so much that I freaking used it up ...Now, I have over 100 lipsticks and never seem to get through anything. So I am starting a project pan, and I am gonna take it one day at a time! I just wanna challenge myself and actually get through some thangs...you know? Its weird having so much and not feeling like I have enough lips to wear everything.

After looking through all my products I picked some colors that I love wearing, others that I've been wanting to get to but never did, and some glosses to match...just in case. And excuse the lip pencil smudges on my lippies, lol at least I'm wearing them!

Mac Yash (Peachy Nude)
Pretty Zombie Cosmetics 3 Witches Liquid Lipstick
(Neon Purple)
Mac Plum Princess (Cool Toned Lavender)
Mac Relentlessly Red
(Bright Red With Pink Undertones)
Viva Glam Ariana 2
(Pinky Purple Magenta)
Sugarpill Trinket Liquid Lipstick
(Mauve Infused with Gold Sparkle)
Mac By Degrees Slim shine
(Coral Pinky Brown)
Mac Strayin
(Mid Tone Bright Pink with Silver Sparkles)
Kat Von D Wolvesmouth
(Burgundy with Pink Sparkles)
Bite Beauty Porcini (Light Caramel Brown)
Loreal Hip Jelly Balm in Savory
(These are no longer available)
Mac Bare Slim Shine (The perfect nude)
Blue: Mac Twerkquoise
Plum:Mac Glitter Grunge
Mac Lusterglasses in Venetian (red)
and Morning Glory (pink)
Ulta Honey lip gloss, Black Radiance (IDK the color)
and Mac Plushglass in Fulfilled
In total I have 19 products, however I'm only trying to get through the lipsticks, so we shall see how this goes. I really want to challenge myself because I never stick to anything. If I can do this, I can pretty much do anything...like stick to my diet and exercise. I have not an ounce of discipline. So here we go tomorrow is day 1 and I think I wanna wear 3 witches. Maybe I'll do a LOTD!