Monday, July 3, 2017

Does Anybody Else' s Skin Act Funny During Summer?

Ugh. My skin has been acting a complete freaking fool. It feels oily and dull and it needs a fix...fast. Thank the Lord that I actually have one. Imma let you in on a little secret. If you have oily, clogged, acne prone skin, this post is for you.

My quick fix: Andalou Naturals Pumpkin Honey Glycolic Mask



This baby ran me for 12 bucks (which is absolutely nada compared to some of the money I've spent on my skin on things that HAVE NOT WORKED). From my experience, it evens the skin without (Tumeric maybe?) changing the complexion, shrinks my pimples, and clears my pores. Only downfall is, it burns like a mother for like the first 5 minutes until it cools. It's also really hard to remove. Did I mention its all natural and non-comedogenic. Way to end on a positive note!



Don't I look attractive? Psych lol



And here's the end result. I guess it would have made more sense to do a before and after but unfortunately I did not. Just trust that my skin is brighter and more glowy.


Might as well throw this in here since I tested it out for a couple hours. Pretty good, non drying, long lasting (lasted through eating curry)
Makeup Monsters Cosmetics Wipe Out

What do you think? I like's it.



-Nead

When The Color is Nice, But the Formula is Butt: Kat Von D Echo Everlasting Liquid Lipstick

                                        I just want to start out by saying that I am normally very pleased with Kat Von D's liquid ...