Friday, July 14, 2017

Lime Crime Riot Dupe: Milani Loved


DUPE ALERT!! DUPE ALERT!! DUPE ALERT!! DUPE ALERT!!



I have been fawning over Lime Crime Riot for years. I really don't know why I'm doing this to myself. I know that I'm eventually going to get it. But as for now, I don't have an excuse to, because I have this Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme in Loved. The colors are so similar. I like the Milani formula, and Riot is always in stock...so, I'll wait until I can get to an Urban Outfitters to pick Riot up.  

On my lips


Now I can't say that Riot and Loved are identical twins, but you can bet your bottom dollar that their at least Fraternal. From swatches that I've seen on Instagram, they seem to be exact. And Loved is much cheaper than Riot, its like $8 dollars in the Drugstore while Riot is $20 dollars. So if you like to save money and you want Riot, I would suggest you try Milani.

UPDATE: JUST BIT THE BULLET AND GOT RIOT, LOL I HAVE A PROBLEM. SO ONCE IT COMES, ALONG WITH TEDDY BEAR AND THE VENUS 2 PALETTE, I WILL BE SURE TO DO SWATCHES!!



-NEAD

Squash & Mustard Colored Lippies...SAY WHAT?

I did a 12-hour work day (for free, because I am a student) and I am beat up. I woke up with a headache, a throatache, and a backache. I ...