Saturday, July 15, 2017

My Last Makeup Purchase of the Year :(

Its time for a no buy yall's. I went ham hocks this week. I hauled some Lime Crime that I'm waiting for in the mail and today I went to Sephora and picked up 3 more lipsticks in addition to the 3 I purchased online. I feel bad...so going on a makeup no buy till 2018. 5 months...this should be challenging.

I got Sephora Cream Lipstain in Frozen Strawberry,
 Kat Von D Roxy, and Kat Von D Plath
Top to Bottom: Plath (Rusty Brown), Frozen Strawberry 
(Purple Tinged Taupe), Roxy (True Purple)

I wanted to do lip swatches but my face was ashy, the lighting was bad (its 11:30pm) and I honestly didn't feel like it...so sad. Maybe I'll upload the lip swatches later. But as can be seen, these lipsticks are bomb. I can't wait to wear Plath!




-NEAD

When The Color is Nice, But the Formula is Butt: Kat Von D Echo Everlasting Liquid Lipstick

                                        I just want to start out by saying that I am normally very pleased with Kat Von D's liquid ...