Wednesday, July 26, 2017

My Lime Crime Goodies Arrived! Yeah Boy!!



Lookie! A white box!

The Venus 2 Palette has been calling my name for months, shoot maybe over a year. And I finally bit the bullet. While biting the bullet I accidentally took a few shots from some Velvetines too!

The colors in the palette are all beautiful. I'm not really a fan of the blue, but blues of almost any kind on my lids scare me. Do y'all remember Mimi from the Drew Carry show? Yeah...she traumatized me. 




PIGEON (pearl): Brown/green shift
FILTER (glow matte): Luminous cornflower blue
MARSH (glow matte): Mossy grey-green
MUSTARD (creamy matte): The color of corduroy
FLY (pearl):Ivory/green green shift, like the wing of a fly
JAM (creamy matte): Pumpkin spice creamy matte
MUD (creamy matte): Rich burgundy-brown, the color of spoiled fruit
BOOT (sparkle matte): Nebula black with multi-color sparkle





Hold up wait a minute lemme put some lipstick in it!




Top to Bottom: Teddy Bear, Riot, Bleached.
Bleached is struggling y'all. I gotta put it on my lips to see if its going to crust up like it did on my hands. Y'all will definitely see some lip of the days with these colors. I'm loving the palette and actually have it on my eyes today. Jam on the lid and Mustard in the crease.



Over and Out

-Nead


Letting My Soul Glow in Coloured Raine, My Favorite Liquid Lipstick Brand!

I have and wear a lot of lipsticks. I also tend to claim a lot of things are my favorites...all the time. Howevereeeddddd, Coloured Rain...