Saturday, August 12, 2017

Lippie Looks Weekly Edition

Okay, so I haven't been posting. I feel terrible, but the passion just isn't here at the moment. Working on it though! I at least tried to get a couple pictures of my lip looks for the week. I probably won't feel really good about blogging until I get a decent camera...but thats a whole other story! 

Guess it'd be best to do this by day. So here it goes.

Monday: Mac Esspresso Liquid Lipstick...Cute right? I was all about the taupey vibes this day.


Tuesday: Mac Young Attitude Liquid Lipstick. It was my day off from Practicum and I was feeling a little bad and bougie. Don't mind the wrinkled hijab...I just didn't have it in me to iron.


Wednesday: It was all about red so I wore Coloured Raine Cherry Blossom Lipstick to match my outfit for the day. Love a red lip with winged liner!


Thursday: I went with red again. This time it was Stila's Fiery. My second favorite red after Cherry Blossom


Friday: I ombre'd Sugarpill Trinket Lipstick with Kat Von D Roxy Everlasting Liquid Lipstick. I legit felt like a powerpuff girl!
 With Flash:


I loved every single look this week. So much for not being motivated to blog...
Enjoy.


 -Nead

Lip of the Day #LOTD: MAC Young Attitude. Mac Done Made Teal Lips Wearable!!

Yes! I got a new camera. Solely because I am trying to take this blog and my IG swatches to the next level. And the only way to do that i...