Saturday, September 2, 2017

Lippie Looks: Weekly Edition

Im back with some more lip looks boyyyyy. Just to prepare you, I tried to do something new with some powder one day this week and let me just warn you, I looked like a dead raccoon. HAHA. But in the moment, I thought it was a good idea. Lol never again!


Anywhoo here's Monday's lippie:

This one here is Sephora's Black Cherry. Love me a nice dark berry/burgundy lippie on the Cusp of Fall.

Tuesday:
Tuesday is my day off so I get to go crazy with my lip looks. This gorgeous blue is called Wipe out from Makeup Monsters Cosmetics


Wednesday:
Sephora Polished Purple, oldie but goodie!


Thursday:

Umm...yeah this was the day of the travesty. But I wore Anastasia Beverly Hills Sepia. I thought I was cute till I saw the flashback from my camera...


Friday:
It was Eid ul Adha and I went all out!! Wearing Lime Crime Serpentina on my puckers. I love this color it is one of the prettiest green lipsticks ever created. And I hear they're coming out with a Velvetines version!!!





When The Color is Nice, But the Formula is Butt: Kat Von D Echo Everlasting Liquid Lipstick

                                        I just want to start out by saying that I am normally very pleased with Kat Von D's liquid ...